Follow us on Facebook

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mark & Roman

Mark and I have been friends since playing trumpets in the band and break dancing back in the day (many, many years ago when we were much more limber). When I decided to get involved with photography, Mark took me under his wing and mentored me. He has taught me a great deal about creating and enhancing photographs in order to make them different and interesting. So other day,  Mark asked me to take some photographs of him and his son Roman for his wife Jen as a Mother's Day gift, so of course I said no problem. 


We came up with a few ideas and found a nice close location (field behind my house), grabbed my two 5D's one with a 35 1.4, the other with an 85 1.8 and off we went. There was no way this session would be complete without Mark getting behind the camera (see images below), but he also did some Photoshop enhancing on a few of these images. So here goes.... the many faces of Roman.













Mark behind the camera...








The image below is one that Mark had photographed later that same day and had given to his wife. I thought it was a real neat image and asked him if I could post it on the blog.




No comments: